Sunday 3 January 2010

Goodbye Spain.

So I clearly have not updated my blog in forever. My last few weeks in Spain got very hectic with lots of finals, packing, and goodbyes. I've been back in the States for about 2 weeks now. While I was very very sad to leave Spain, my adjustment period has gone a lot better than anticipated. It was great to see all my family and friends again. I think the hard part will be when I get back to Butler and actually have to study again--yuck! I will definitely miss my 12 credit hour semester in Spain!
My semester studying abroad has been my most amazing academic experience during college. I have grown in so many ways and have met some of the most gracious strangers who I had to rely on time and time again. I feel so unbelieveably lucky to have been able to have this experience and wish everyone could have the same.
And that's it folks! Thanks to those of you who took the time to follow my journey. Send me your blogs when you travel and I would absolutely love to do the same! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment